Create account in Steam. This is a manual for users who for the first time want to create a steam account or register a new user. Through this basic guide you can register in steam, obtain a username and password to use the steam client, and play the games available on your Library of games.
Create account in Steam
What is and what is a steam account?
Basically we can describe a steam account, as a “universal account” that will allow us through its platform (steam program) to play many popular games from different video game companies. Steam is a system developed by the company VALVE Corporation,
Here are the steps to follow to create a free steam account:
Necessary Requirements and Requirements:
– Internet access (it is recommended to have broadband)
- We go to the following link to create a steam account:
- Then we complete the registration form with our personal data:
– Create a name for your steam account: you type the id or user name with which you will enter your steam account.
– Choose a password: Write a strong password, and if you have bad memory write it down and save it in a safe place.
-E-mail address: Write and confirm your email. If you have several email accounts, we recommend that it be an email you use frequently, since with the current steam security system, you will have to validate your accesses to steam frequently through verification codes sent to this email.
– Secret question and answer: Select one of the default questions and write your secret answer. It is important to note this
Information and keep it in a safe place. In case you have problems accessing your account steam and email (stolen accounts),
This option will be required by the steam support to verify your identity and recover your steam account.
– Write security characters. Here take your time and make sure you’re typing the same verification code, remember differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters. If you see a “strange symbol” or a letter that you can not identify, click “Update” so that
Another code is generated.
3.- Agreement and Policies. Read the subscriber agreement to steam and if you agree and abide by its policies Click on the box “I agree and I’m 13 years old or older “and click on the green” CREATE MY ACCOUNT “button.
4.- That would be everything, you already have created a Steam account. Now you will have to download the steam client and install it:
5.- Once you have downloaded and installed the steam client, use your username and password to enter the steam client.
Confirm your Steam account: Remember that after registration, it is very important to verify the email you used to register forIncoming tutorials: